Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Very First Blog Post

This is the start of something new for me- my very own blog, my own web presence. I have all of the usuals; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But I wanted something where I can really share my interests and things I like doing. I've wanted to start a blog for some time now, but things come up and stuff gets pushed back, but I've rededicated myself to my blog project. 

This blog will be all things me; stuff I love doing. Baking is one of my favorite things to do. I'm no expert baker, but the majority of my friends and family love my creations. I'm also pretty crafty and creative, so you'll certainly see some projects that interest me. I also love reading, nothing really creative about reading, but I come across some good books, so I'll want to share those great finds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment